What's new

Hello BOTL from the High Desert

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have been lurking in the shadows here and decided to jump in. Lots of info here and some outstanding brothers. I am from the western suburbs of Chicago, but moved to Albuquerque 12 years ago. I started smoking cigars in the 90s boom, quit for a while, and started again about 5 years ago. I like a wide variety of cigars from mellow morning sticks to full body/flavor nicotine bombs after a meal. Just a few favorites are Roma Craft,Tatuaje,Hr1845,Viaje,Crowned Heads TAA 16, AJ Fernandez, My Father, etc. I also enjoy barrel aged stouts and porters to pair with cigars.
P.S. Thanks to Cass, Z, Jeremy, and Brian, for the banter and making me feel welcome when I jumped in the vherf!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I have been lurking in the shadows here and decided to jump in. Lots of info here and some outstanding brothers. I am from the western suburbs of Chicago, but moved to Albuquerque 12 years ago. I started smoking cigars in the 90s boom, quit for a while, and started again about 5 years ago. I like a wide variety of cigars from mellow morning sticks to full body/flavor nicotine bombs after a meal. Just a few favorites are Roma Craft,Tatuaje,Hr1845,Viaje,Crowned Heads TAA 16, AJ Fernandez, My Father, etc. I also enjoy barrel aged stouts and porters to pair with cigars.
P.S. Thanks to Cass, Z, Jeremy, and Brian, for the banter and making me feel welcome when I jumped in the vherf!
Very welcome man, glad to see you here!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thank you all for the warm welcome gentlemen.
I think I was camping when you posted your intro, so I didn't officially get to say hello from Denver. I'm a former Chicagoan as well, and lived in Albuquerque off and on from '95-'12. Last time time I lived there nearly eight years. I miss it.
My standard reply as to why I left Chicago goes something like:
Two reasons to stay there, three reasons to leave.
Probably some of the best food and music in the country, but the three reasons to leave are December , January , and February. The older I got the more the winters hurt.
There are days I would pay a lot for a real pizza or an Italian beef sandwich!!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thank you all for the warm welcome gentlemen.

My standard reply as to why I left Chicago goes something like:
Two reasons to stay there, three reasons to leave.
Probably some of the best food and music in the country, but the three reasons to leave are December , January , and February. The older I got the more the winters hurt.
There are days I would pay a lot for a real pizza or an Italian beef sandwich!!
There was a hot dog joint on Central downtown (between 3rd & 4th I think) that had a legit hot dog. Otherwise you're gonna have to come up here for beef and pizza. Got good options for both up here.