Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All these new places coming up :eek:
Gonna smoke me a Cohiba DC EL to celebrate
How bout the rest of you?

KC

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome matey.. nice to see you here Kevin!!

This new forum is certainly worthy of a celebration cigar.. I think I'll join you in a cohiba el.. I'll go for a piramides el tonight :)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
Welcome matey.. nice to see you here Kevin!!

This new forum is certainly worthy of a celebration cigar.. I think I'll join you in a cohiba el.. I'll go for a piramides el tonight :)
Well, I only have one Cohiba Piramides that I am saving for New Years so I will have to lower myself and smoke a RyJ Robustos EL. Is that okay???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And welcome penguin.

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Excellent!

We have a nice group forming up here. To Honor this occaision I got a Sweet Aged Connie ready to go............

.........See! I told Ya this place is different! I would have been Zoomed by 10 people for saying that someplace Else! :twisted:

Super to have Da Penguin in da Howwss! :D

Slack 8)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bsslack said:
Excellent!

We have a nice group forming up here. To Honor this occaision I got a Sweet Aged Connie ready to go............

.........See! I told Ya this place is different! I would have been Zoomed by 10 people for saying that someplace Else! :twisted:

Super to have Da Penguin in da Howwss! :D

Slack 8)
Aged connies.. are they not the ones that are on par with the best of cubans :wink: :)

Sometimes traditions are good :!:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Wish I could join ya Kevin, but a big, fat, sloppy WELCOME anyway! :) No smokes for me tonight unfortunately...no time after trimming the tree and all.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh shiat...

The pinguin has entered the building... Life at BOTL will never be the same again :p

Sweeeeeet :twisted:

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Awe crap! I didn't know HE was going to be here. You told me this place was exclusive....ugh...nothing good can come of this now.... [-(

hehehe j/k man, always glad to see you!
8)