What's new

Hello Everyone!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey guys,

Brand new here to the forum from South Florida. I haven't even been lurking much but loved what I saw so I decided I needed to join and start participating so I can learn more quickly. I'm also brand new to Cigars. I had my first Cigar about a year ago actually. It didn't take right away but ever since these past 3-4 months I've been hooked. I enjoy Beer, Whisky, and Wine so I figured I would enjoy Cigars also. I was right because I ordered a mild sampler from CigarsInternational and love everything about it. Not just the cigar, but the experiece of taking it out the Humidor, cutting and lighting it, and then just doing nothing but smoking doing my best to pick up flavors.

Right now I have a 50 Count Humidor with a glass top and external hygrometer. My dad had it in the house not being use so I seasoned it, recalibrated the external hygrometer, bought a digital hygrometer and some Boveda packs. I recently stumbled upon The Newbie Sampler Thread. Very cool idea, I think I may give that a try soon to get some more variety and participate with the veteran members here.

I'm glad to be here and hope to learn as much as possible!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome from Calif.
The over/under for HolyVVOOD's upgrade in storage space stands at 60 days.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello and welcome from Chattanooga, Tn. You have come to the right place to learn of this hobby and lifestyle. Enjoy the community and brotherhood.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thank you for the welcome so far, everyone!

Welcome to the madness from So Cal.

Take the time to read the attached thread and link. It explains who we are, our history, rules and other helpful info.
http://www.botl.org/threads/to-all-the-new-guys-please-read.75016/
I will read this over, thanks for the link.

Welcome from Calif.
The over/under for HolyVVOOD's upgrade in storage space stands at 60 days.
To be honest I have already started looking..