What's new

Hello From Austin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I’m a musician living in Austin, TX. I have been smoking cigars for a couple of years And am trying to learn as much as I can about cigars. Cigars have really become a passion of mine. Along with music, my dogs, and the Red Sox

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m excited to finally be part of BOTL. I don’t know what took me so long. I don’t really have any friends that smoke cigars so it’s great to come on here and talk to all these nice knowledgeable folks. Thank you!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Bienvenue from Montréal.

I was in Austin a few years back and have great memories of the place. I miss the food and the scenery.

What do you play? I started guitar a couple years ago and wonder why I waited that long. It's a fun hobby.

Have fun around here, this is a great bunch of friends.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bienvenue from Montréal.

I was in Austin a few years back and have great memories of the place. I miss the food and the scenery.

What do you play? I started guitar a couple years ago and wonder why I waited that long. It's a fun hobby.

Have fun around here, this is a great bunch of friends.
I love the food here. It is definitely a struggle to try and eat right. The lakes in town are great and the hill country outside of Austin is beautiful. I play drums for a Texas country singer. Keeps me busy and I try to play pick up gigs in town when we are off. Guitar is great to learn. I am trying to pick it up too. It’s frustrating sometimes but it’s a lot of fun