What's new

hello from central pennsylvania

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello my name is rich my buddy aaron told me that this was a great community to become apart of so here i am. I've been smoking cigars for 4 years now and really enjoy good strong peppery smokes. i love going to different smoke shops when i am in new places. Cigar events i absolutely love. I always enjoy meeting fellow cigar smokers and having great conversations with them. i work alot during the summer since i am a tree guy. hope this was a good into peace guys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello my name is rich my buddy aaron told me that this was a great community to become apart of so here i am. I've been smoking cigars for 4 years now and really enjoy good strong peppery smokes. i love going to different smoke shops when i am in new places. Cigar events i absolutely love. I always enjoy meeting fellow cigar smokers and having great conversations with them. i work alot during the summer since i am a tree guy. hope this was a good into peace guys
I'm welcome from East Central Wisconsin

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Welcome from north of Pittsburgh, PA not to far from you I'd imagine if your in central PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk