What's new

Hello from Cincinnati

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all BOTL members.

I'm in the East side of Cincinnati and have been smoking cigars for over 20 years but have been collecting them for just the last few. While I can enjoy a finely made cigar from many areas, my favorites seem to be Nicaraguan or have some Nicaragua leaves in the stick. I usually go for 50-52 rings as my preference.

Since I have been collecting over these last few years I am interested in trading when I'm able. I only have about 1,000 sticks and seem to be comfortable maintaining that quantity. I have two desk top humidors but only use one, one cigar cooler and one locker chest I made from an ice box about 100 years old. Don't worry, it was not in shape to be restored but perfect for repurposing so no antique was harmed in my decision to convert it into a storage chest. It took about $400 of 1/4" solid Spanish cedar to line the chest and i did put in a vapor barrier in as few pieces possible. I'm really proud of that chest as my son helped repurpose it with me. It will be his when the time comes.

I don't spend too much time on the internet, but I'm happy to be here and find others that share similar interests.

Thanks for reading my intro!
CincinnatiDave

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Welcome brother. Also from Cincinnati here. I'm up near mason. Us local guys get together typically every month in Sharonville to smoke a few cigars and chat. You should try to pop in sometime. Dates and times are over in the herf section of this forum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome brother. Also from Cincinnati here. I'm up near mason. Us local guys get together typically every month in Sharonville to smoke a few cigars and chat. You should try to pop in sometime. Dates and times are over in the herf section of this forum.
That sounds great! I'll keep my eye out for the herf.
Is there a cigar friendly spot up there? The Ohio anti-smoking law put a dagger in many businesses that welcomed smokers.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
That sounds great! I'll keep my eye out for the herf.
Is there a cigar friendly spot up there? The Ohio anti-smoking law put a dagger in many businesses that welcomed smokers.
It's called house of cigar on hauck rd in Sharonville. You can smoke inside. I'm guessing they don't mess with them about it since it's a lounge???