What's new

Hello from Curaçao

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am Igort, an inveterate lover of cigars from a very young age, with a fairly broad taste, as long as it is a well-made cigar, a faithful reader of this wonderful forum that teaches and encourages so much, I congratulate you and hope to contribute with all humility my grain of sand before so many teachers here inside. Greetings

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Welcome from the USA! I am always curious to hear from smokers around the world - please tell us, what is it like being a cigar smoker in your country? Can you smoke anywhere, or is it heavily restricted? Are cigars readily available, or is it difficult to find them?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from the USA! I am always curious to hear from smokers around the world - please tell us, what is it like being a cigar smoker in your country? Can you smoke anywhere, or is it heavily restricted? Are cigars readily available, or is it difficult to find them?
Hi múlti-úseles,,Here where I live they smoke a lot and it is easy to get good cigars, only in closed places that are not linked to the concept of Cigar Lounge is prohibited, but they are quite relaxed with that, in fact in Curaçao we have the company that represents Habanos in the Caribbean ,,regards