What's new

Hello from Florida

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys thought I introduced myself on the forum but apparently I didn’t. Sorry about that. The names Jason and I’ve been lurking around for a bit but never officially joined until recently. Been smoking cigars for a little while and just trying to broaden my horizons and further educate myself on all things cigar related. Thanks for having me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Yea, I saw you get chewed out in one of the humidor threads. Welcome
What part?
Chewed out? nope not at all(y)
Welcome again Jason - Do you have a humidor? Have you figured out if you are mild/medium/full type of person yet? What brands do you currently like?..... and PM me your address (y)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll be in Orlando Saturday for the Florida Barn Smoke and will probably go by Corona Drew Estates Lounge on Saturday Night.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chewed out? nope not at all(y)
Welcome again Jason - Do you have a humidor? Have you figured out if you are mild/medium/full type of person yet? What brands do you currently like?..... and PM me your address (y)
Yeah I have a few sistema boxes I use with cedar trays and Boveda packs. I like a medium/full to full bodied cigar. I like a lot of the warped line and I recently got into some Ezra Zion’s that are really good. Todos las Dias, LFD La Nox, Illusions and Roma Craft are all at the top of my list but honestly I just like trying new cigars. I will PM you my address. Thanks for the great welcome guys.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Yeah I have a few sistema boxes I use with cedar trays and Boveda packs. I like a medium/full to full bodied cigar. I like a lot of the warped line and I recently got into some Ezra Zion’s that are really good. Todos las Dias, LFD La Nox, Illusions and Roma Craft are all at the top of my list but honestly I just like trying new cigars. I will PM you my address. Thanks for the great welcome guys.

Nice selections! Some of my favs too

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be in Orlando Saturday for the Florida Barn Smoke and will probably go by Corona Drew Estates Lounge on Saturday Night.
Florida Barn smoke? I will have to check that out. I am working Saturday unfortunately. I have been to corona cigar bar many many times at all three of their central Florida locations

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yep, I've been to the one in Tampa several times, first class place. I want to try some of the FSG farm rolls and the All American FSG Experimental. I'll probably be either too wet, too tired, too drunk or just too tired to stay long Saturday night

If you don't go to FBS Saturday you'll have to wait until next year, its one of a series of events Drew Estate does around the country annually. I know Corona does a lot of neat stuff that if I was local would always be on my radar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I've been to the one in Tampa several times, first class place. I want to try some of the FSG farm rolls and the All American FSG Experimental. I'll probably be either too wet, too tired, too drunk or just too tired to stay long Saturday night

If you don't go to FBS Saturday you'll have to wait until next year, its one of a series of events Drew Estate does around the country annually. I know Corona does a lot of neat stuff that if I was local would always be on my radar.
Dang I wish I would have known about that event. I live 15 minutes away from Clermont. I will be working 30 minutes from it on Saturday. Burn a few for me while ur there.