What's new

Hello from HI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
New to this forum and also cigars as a hobby. Although friends have often gifted cigars, it has been mostly the sentiment and occasion that I value most. Recently I read a thread here that talked about how if you had a chance to smoke one last cigar, what would it be. Because of this thread I have decided to take the opportunity to join rather than to just read. To have a hobby that indeed could answer that question without selling the house, hopefully that is, is something worthwhile imo.

Kind regards,
Lee

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
THx everyone
@option240 living out in ewa, you? Are u Silvia republic? Got rid of my s13 couple years ago.
Nope not me. I had a kouki 240 back in 01’ but that was in the Seattle area. You might want to check out Sandwich Isle Herfing Society on Facebook. It’s a private group of local cigar smokers. It will keep you up to date with any local events and fellow cigar smokers. There is actually an event coming up 11/03 at the Prince Hotel with PDR cigars. I have already purchased my ticket. I have attached a picture of the flyer for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk