What's new

Hello from Houston Texas

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have been smoking cigars for years, but only correctly for the last few years. Started with a small 50 count Savoy humidor to tupperdors to coolerdors and now wineadors… I enjoy the hunt for cigars but do not hoard them. I have a group of cigar smoking friends that we box share between....makes it so easy to try lots of different smokes. Looking forward to connecting with new BOTL and some old familiar ones!!! I prefer full bold smokes in various sizes but tend to smoke toro, robustos, and corona gorda. The cigars hobby has introduced me to some great friends! I also enjoy going to the different local events. J

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have been smoking cigars for years, but only correctly for the last few years. Started with a small 50 count Savoy humidor to tupperdors to coolerdors and now wineadors… I enjoy the hunt for cigars but do not hoard them. I have a group of cigar smoking friends that we box share between....makes it so easy to try lots of different smokes. Looking forward to connecting with new BOTL and some old familiar ones!!! I prefer full bold smokes in various sizes but tend to smoke toro, robustos, and corona gorda. The cigars hobby has introduced me to some great friends! I also enjoy going to the different local events. J
Hey there, my friend. Glad to see you made the switch.

formerly known as TexaSmoke

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome....appears that Texas is well represented here in the last month.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks Tyson!!! Would love to meet up when you are in Houston!! Also the Stogies Wingding in coming up in October! Glad to be here
I am working on being a volunteer to actually work the event. We shall see how it all works out.

when injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I am working on being a volunteer to actually work the event. We shall see how it all works out.

when injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty
I hope so!!! Will your brother be there too? Sam is also going, also looking forward to meeting Sloaner there.