What's new

Hello from IL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from IL. A friend let me try a cigar that didnt come from a gas station and showed me what I was missing about a month ago. That sent me to an online cigar store to get a couple samplers and here. Been lurking ever since trying to absorb what i can. Im sure I will be hitting you guys up with some recommendations once I get a bigger list of what I do and dont like. Currently have a small tupador with a few samples im working through and working on getting a coolidor put together once i get a better idea of what i like and expand things a bit.

Nice place you guys have here and thanks for having me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Central IL. Hopefully you wont hold being a Cardinal fan against me. Haha

Reviews are hard for me to follow. I haven't develop much of an ability to pick out different flavors. Sometimes I can pick out one but multiple notes are lost on me. Mostly falls into a really like it, its ok, or dont like it at all category. Booze is the same way for me though. I can pick out one note(and maybe a different finish) and tell if I like it or not but reading or listening to reviews where people can list a wide range is not something im able to do.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello from IL. A friend let me try a cigar that didnt come from a gas station and showed me what I was missing about a month ago. That sent me to an online cigar store to get a couple samplers and here. Been lurking ever since trying to absorb what i can. Im sure I will be hitting you guys up with some recommendations once I get a bigger list of what I do and dont like. Currently have a small tupador with a few samples im working through and working on getting a coolidor put together once i get a better idea of what i like and expand things a bit.

Nice place you guys have here and thanks for having me.
Welcome from PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk