What's new

Hello From Maryland

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i am Eric. I been smoking for a little over four years now. Collecting cigars since November. My favorite cigars are almost everything tatuaje and warped. I sell men's clothing and enjoy playing video games while smoking. Excited to meet some cool people on here.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know how difficult it is to type on the computer and smoke, I can only imagine what it is like to game and smoke
Welcome to the forum, I think you will have ample opportunity to post in the "Damn, I ashed myself again" thread!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know how difficult it is to type on the computer and smoke, I can only imagine what it is like to game and smoke
Welcome to the forum, I think you will have ample opportunity to post in the "Damn, I ashed myself again" thread!
Hold cigar in teeth choke when I inhale smoke. Or hold in hand while I'm using a controller then ash on myself every few minutes. Burnt myself last week when I dropped the cigar on my leg. Wasn't a fun day lol.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Welcome from NW Arkansas. Hope to hear about all the different times you've ashed on yourself while gaming in the Chat section of the forum. There are a couple of other gamers on this forum as well. I am not a gamer myself but you'll find them and I'm sure you'll fit in here nicely. (y)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from NW Arkansas. Hope to hear about all the different times you've ashed on yourself while gaming in the Chat section of the forum. There are a couple of other gamers on this forum as well. I am not a gamer myself but you'll find them and I'm sure you'll fit in here nicely. (y)
Happened last night at least 3 times.