What's new

Hello from massachusetts

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fairly new to this hobby as I used to do it very occasionally. Going through a very rough time in life(20+ YEARS of family dedication and wife decides thats good).Decided to try a few cigars for some mental health and relief from stress.Started with some cheapies and then ordered some on sale cigars.I got some New cuba nicaragua's and some Laranja reserva.Hope to be a part of this commumity as I work from home and dont have people to chat with.Would like to order some others as I enjoy both of the cigars I ordered ,I have smoked more of the New cubas and maybe thats why I enjoy them more (leathery and some cedar maybe,trying to enjoy the taste)the Laranja gives me a more spice and grassy taste.Any reccomndations would be much appreciated as this is the most I spoke to people (other than my kids in years).

Thanks for listening

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome dude from WA. Check out the Today’s Smoke thread for some of the stuff folks here are smoking.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings from Tennessee. Hope this place helps you relax

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Connecticut, and recently from the Middle East (until end of the contract).
Try not to stick to only one type, so that you enrich your palate and the range of your choices!

Long Leaf BOTL!