What's new

hello from MO

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to introduce myself. I'm new to BOTL if not much else. I'm a semi retired self employed artisan. I smoked a pipe for a few years way back in the day. Smoked nothing for many years, had a bout of cigar smoking sometime in the nineties and have smoked the occasional cigar for the last three years though that has picked up since I found Holt's and cbid . ( I'm kindof cheap) I fortunately haven't had a chance to develop a taste for expensive cigars but I'm happy to read about others adventures with them

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hahaha, welcome from Tennessee! (temporarily struggling artisan..)

Just go ahead and plan on getting ruined. There a few $2-3 sticks that are worth smoking. But there's so many more expensive ones that can be gotten for $5-6 on deals and specials, that are sooo much better that they're well worth it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha, welcome from Tennessee! (temporarily struggling artisan..)

Just go ahead and plan on getting ruined. There a few $2-3 sticks that are worth smoking. But there's so many more expensive ones that can be gotten for $5-6 on deals and specials, that are sooo much better that they're well worth it.
say it ain't so

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
say it ain't so
In recent weeks there were a lot of great clearance sales on Herrera Esteli Miami. A really tasty pricier stick, but going for like 70% off.

Cracker Crumbs on sale or at auctioneer can be gotten for ~$2 Just a petite corona, but Fantastic. One of my favorite smokes.

Many curivari can be gotten from 4 - 6 on sale (cigarpage.com pretty regularly) and are vastly better than most of the big company brands. I Flippin love the Buenaventura 500 usually around $4 at Atlanticcigar.com

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Along those lines, crowned heads on sale. 4 kicks, Jericho hill, la Careme, Luminosa PC..

Holts 5 pack fever is a great way to get some higher quality sticks at a steep discount. There's always some junk in there, but always some really great bargains as well.