What's new

Hello from NC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Ted and I live in the Asheville NC area. We have a couple of really nice tobacco shops in the area and I have been enjoying learning from them. I am in management for the company I work for and I look forward to learning more from this group about some great cigars!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess I should have mentioned that I have only been smoking cigars for a short time now. So far I do not have a preferred cigar brand but have enjoyed some quality Arturo Fuente's and Tatuaje sticks. Being new I tend to stay more to the mild-medium side so always looking for some good suggestions.

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Welcome, from Texas! I’ve yet to travel to Asheville, but I’ve been wanting to for a long time. A dear friend of mine from high school and her husband own a brewery and restaurant there. Sweeten Creek Brewing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, from Texas! I’ve yet to travel to Asheville, but I’ve been wanting to for a long time. A dear friend of mine from high school and her husband own a brewery and restaurant there. Sweeten Creek Brewing.
Yes, I am familiar with Sweeten Creek Brewing. What part of Texas are you in? I am originally from Shreveport LA.

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yes, I am familiar with Sweeten Creek Brewing. What part of Texas are you in? I am originally from Shreveport LA.
I live in Ft Worth. Grew up in Ft Smith, Arkansas. Erica and her family were some of my closest friends there. Good people! I’d love to get out to Asheville someday and try some of their brews.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from a fellow tar heel. This place is a little more sleepy than it used to be, but there is a lot of great information if you dig around.