What's new

Hello from New England

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Migrating to BOTL after the change in policy on Reddit and the cigarmarket trading/selling sub that I was accustomed to. Looking forward to chatting sticks with everyone here! Usually find myself in possession of CC's but looking to expand my knowledge on what else is out there. Thank you!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I know you! Glad you decided to come over here too. It looks like we’ll fit in great here.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Welcome from CO :cigar:

Their is but you have to be here a certain amount of time and have a high enough post count to access it. Think its 30/25 or something like that

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Migrating to BOTL after the change in policy on Reddit and the cigarmarket trading/selling sub that I was accustomed to. Looking forward to chatting sticks with everyone here! Usually find myself in possession of CC's but looking to expand my knowledge on what else is out there. Thank you!
Hey, I know you! Glad you decided to come over here too. It looks like we’ll fit in great here.
Welcome from Tennessee!

Glad to have you fellas here. Ton of great info, very knowledgeable folks, and great entertainment /fun times to be had here.

Yes, the market side of the forum opens up after 30 days / 30 posts, and an admin manually gives you full privileges.

Buuuut, just a heads up, this board is pretty much built on brotherhood, comraderie, information sharing, hanging out, chatting and herfing, some splits and trading, and a decent amount of bombing brothers senseless.
It's not a place for flipping for profit. The admins just don't want it to be that type of environment.
Most sales here are just brothers hooking other brothers up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Tennessee!

Glad to have you fellas here. Ton of great info, very knowledgeable folks, and great entertainment /fun times to be had here.

Yes, the market side of the forum opens up after 30 days / 30 posts, and an admin manually gives you full privileges.

Buuuut, just a heads up, this board is pretty much built on brotherhood, comraderie, information sharing, hanging out, chatting and herfing, some splits and trading, and a decent amount of bombing brothers senseless.
It's not a place for flipping for profit. The admins just don't want it to be that type of environment.
Most sales here are just brothers hooking other brothers up.
I figured as much, and look am looking forward to those interactions. I'm not into smokes for flipping. I liked Reddit for box splits and swaps/trades.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, North Shore. I am from Greater Boston, never make it to the North Shore too often.

Hope you make yourself at home here and you can view the marketplace section after 30 days/30 post
Then you are just as depressed about the snow as I am. I'm just dying to have some nice weather so I can hit the golf course up. I'm tired of this crap weather, it's supposed to be spring already.
Hopefully I can find someone willing to trade some Diplomatico #2's. The birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and I was working on a trade during the exodus of Reddit. Eh, I'll get by regardless!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome all. Tried to hit some golf balls today at the driving range which was covered in snow. Didn’t last long, and trying to see where my ball was landing in the glaring ice was a waste. Still got to puff on one and enjoy being outsider.