What's new

Hello From New Jersey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fellow cigar lover from New Jersey here, I used to poke around on this site but never fully committed. I have been smoking for about 3 years but have gotten more into it in the past year building up a modest collection of sticks. My favorite sticks are Davidoff Tampa FSG, Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Personal Reserve Corona, Surrogates Cracker Crumbs, and anything Tat. I'm always open to trying new things though. I found my way back to BOTL after the fallout that was r/Cigar and r/Cigarmarket, the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth and haven't wanted to go back there since, I made a lot of friends many of whom I hope I'll run into here. Here's to new beginnings, cheers!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew up in West Windsor. Live up here now, but I’m down that way fairly often visiting family. Small world. There are a number of Jersey people on here, we will have to all figure something out at some point. Welcome again Brother.
Small world indeed! Indeed we’ll have to pick a shop to meet up at or something. Thank you.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Welcome from North Jersey brother! We should definitely get something together with all of the local brothers. I'm a bit farther north than you @nforgione!992 and @Juice. I'm right on the NY border. I've tried to get a little smoking session together at JR Cigar/Casa De Montecristo in Paramus or Whippany but the weekends just didn't work out so lets try and work something out.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey how’s it going? I’m from Central Jersey Princeton to be exact.
Central Jersey isn't a thing...it's either North or South Jersey...or so I've been told...lol
I'm a Pennsylvanian who is stuck in NJ agaisnt my will (military), but that will change soon as I am retiring.

Welcome!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Central Jersey isn't a thing...it's either North or South Jersey...or so I've been told...lol
I'm a Pennsylvanian who is stuck in NJ agaisnt my will (military), but that will change soon as I am retiring.

Welcome!!!
That's your problem, you don't get it. It's a thing if your a native to the state. It's a fine invisible line but its there.