What's new

Hello from New Orleans

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm a 25+ year cigar smoker and recently added a pipe fanaticism to my smoking repertoire. I work as a RN in psych and have for about 20 years. I'm also on SnS as "The Rev" and Instagram as "newawlins_dba_therev". I have 5 kids so I drink a LOT of coffee. I'm a fanatic Saints fan as well. I look forward to learning from everyone here especially the pipe guys.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from NJ! How about Jimmy Graham? Curious to hear how you guys feel about it down there.
I'm originally from New Orleans and now live in Baton Rouge. I was surprised by the trade, but I'm fine with it. He was good at catching the ball, but could not block. We have a great TE in Josh Hill, who can catch and block. I think Jimmy is good, but Brees made him great.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome from TX!!! (4th year RN student) You are going to love this forum, nothing but classy folks and great info here.....the bonus is how much money you will save with all this info....cheers

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Welcome from NJ! How about Jimmy Graham? Curious to hear how you guys feel about it down there.
No doubt Graham is an phenomenal talent, but he does not block which does not fit with the direction the Saints want to go. I think they should've traded him a year ago to get max value. That said, I wish we could've kept him but the price tag was too high. Plus he's learning how to fly planes. That never ends well.