What's new

Hello from North Alabama

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Welcome from STL, glad you found us! What have you smoked so far? And what have you liked/disliked?
I've been mostly buying a few sampler packs just to figure out what I like, & am mostly leaning toward medium to full cigars as my preference. A few that I've tried & really like are the Asylum Lobotomy, Muwat Night Crawler, Tatuaje Miami, Alec Bradley Black Market, Alec Bradley Sun Grown, & the TNT Cigars exclusive NFL.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Get over to the Storage thread http://www.botl.org/forums/storage.11/ and take a good look around to see what Brothers are using for this. One recommendation that I can make is don't go wasting your money on 20ct/50ct/100ct/150ct cheap desktop humidors. I have them and I use them - I just don't want to see a new brother go down the same path that I did. Boveda packs would also be your best best on the humidification side as well. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions or whatever... Glad to have you here!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Get over to the Storage thread http://www.botl.org/forums/storage.11/ and take a good look around to see what Brothers are using for this. One recommendation that I can make is don't go wasting your money on 20ct/50ct/100ct/150ct cheap desktop humidors. I have them and I use them - I just don't want to see a new brother go down the same path that I did. Boveda packs would also be your best best on the humidification side as well. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions or whatever... Glad to have you here!
Thanks for the welcome!!! I’ve been browsing & there’s alot of good info here. I’ve got a boveda pack in the acrylic jar you just can’t see it because of the cigars. It holds Rh perfect in that little container. But my collection is starting to grow as I don’t smoke often, just a 2-4 cigars a week, & I seem to be buying more than I’m smoking. The little jar looks great on the bar in my living room, but I’m definitely going to need some more storage soon.

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Welcome from central Alabama! I've been out for a while, but trying to be back in the game. The big question - Roll Tide or War Eagle???

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks for the welcome!!! I’ve been browsing & there’s alot of good info here. I’ve got a boveda pack in the acrylic jar you just can’t see it because of the cigars. It holds Rh perfect in that little container. But my collection is starting to grow as I don’t smoke often, just a 2-4 cigars a week, & I seem to be buying more than I’m smoking. The little jar looks great on the bar in my living room, but I’m definitely going to need some more storage soon.
Welcome from Kentucky. I started out as a one cigar a week smoker but am rapidly becoming a one, sometimes two, cigar a day smoker. These bastards around here are a terrible influence. Keep building up your collection cause it won’t be long before you are smoking more than you’re buying.

Jody

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lee @GoCapitals! - get your butt in here and straighten your local brothers!
Bros - It's STAY COCKY!!(y):D
North Alabama is Tide country! Lots of JSU alumnus as well. We all gonna have to meet in Huntsville one night at the pipe and humidor shop so I can straighten them out....welcome from Anniston by the way