What's new

Hello from northern VA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from the desert Southwest! You'll have lots of fun on this forum. As you come up with questions, ask away! And when you take pictures to brag, shoot landscape. ;)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY! Best advice to give, check out the today's smoke thread to see what we're all smoking, don't be afraid to ask a question (just use the search bar up top on the forum to see if maybe it was answered previously), don't jump on box purchases right out of the gate, buy singles, 5-ers, even 10-ers until you're 110% positive you'll enjoy the smokes. Chances are your palate might change and you'll be stuck with smokes you might not enjoy anymore. And most important of it all, enjoy the brotherhood and comradery here and at your local lounge if you have one nearby!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY! Best advice to give, check out the today's smoke thread to see what we're all smoking, don't be afraid to ask a question (just use the search bar up top on the forum to see if maybe it was answered previously), don't jump on box purchases right out of the gate, buy singles, 5-ers, even 10-ers until you're 110% positive you'll enjoy the smokes. Chances are your palate might change and you'll be stuck with smokes you might not enjoy anymore. And most important of it all, enjoy the brotherhood and comradery here and at your local lounge if you have one nearby!
Thanks for the advice. Currently I have been buying something different every time I buy. I am not going to buy anything in bulk till my palate starts to develop. In the meantime I am doing lots of reading and trying to educate myself as much as possible.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks for the advice. Currently I have been buying something different every time I buy. I am not going to buy anything in bulk till my palate starts to develop. In the meantime I am doing lots of reading and trying to educate myself as much as possible.
You’re off to a good start! Enjoy the slippery slopes!

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk