What's new

Hello from Philadelphia

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name's Charlie (obviously) and I'm from Philly. I don't think I know anyone on here, or if I do just in passing at my local B&M (Holts). I have a few motorcycles and I follow the Phillies and the Eagles. As a long suffering Eagles fan my place in heaven is already secure as my purgatory is here. I've been into cigars since before the boom but didn't smoke much at all the past few years due to a variety of reasons. I'm smoking a couple a week now and I'm looking forward to making some new friends on here and contributing to the conversation.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Charlie. My favorite TV show is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Charlie is my favorite character.
A couple actors from that show own a bar in Philly around 2nd & Market St called Mac's Place. You can sometimes find them there when they're not shooting. A friend of mine is a bartender there. Nice place, good food.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Welcome from Lexington, KY. If you spend time on the boards here I am sure that you will make friends. I have not been on here at all in the last few years, but when I was it was a tight group of good guys willing to talk about anything.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Welcome from Connecticut. My daughter will be attending Temple in the fall and I have been to Holts during our last couple of visits. Nice lounge, I dig the Espresso. I'll ping you during our next visit.