What's new

Hello from Puerto Rico

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All and good smokes! Just joined BOTL today! I live in PR (born and raised) and have been smoking cigars since the tender age of 16. Being from a cuban family it was kind of expected. I am the founder of the @caparracigarclub which is the smokers club for Caparra Country Club, one of the oldest social and sports clubs on the islan. I also manage (own) @entrehumos (my cigar insta account). Trading, buying, sharing stories and reviews of all things cigars and life in general is what smoking cigars is all about! Feel free to ask me anything and if anyone is ever coming to PR, feel free to ask for advice for your trip and maybe even meetup for a smoke.

Long ashes and great smokes!

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hi All and good smokes! Just joined BOTL today! I live in PR (born and raised) and have been smoking cigars since the tender age of 16. Being from a cuban family it was kind of expected. I am the founder of the @caparracigarclub which is the smokers club for Caparra Country Club, one of the oldest social and sports clubs on the islan. I also manage (own) @entrehumos (my cigar insta account). Trading, buying, sharing stories and reviews of all things cigars and life in general is what smoking cigars is all about! Feel free to ask me anything and if anyone is ever coming to PR, feel free to ask for advice for your trip and maybe even meetup for a smoke.

Long ashes and great smokes!
Welcome from Alaska! I’m also Puerto Rican though I have only been there twice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from NW Atlanta and part time San Diego. I love PR and have been there many times and my heart does grieve for the good people there who have had to deal with so much. How is it going since the news doesn't really report on the reality and devastation that you have to face? I am anxious to visit there again and relax with a buttload of Piña Coladas.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome from So. MD!
My all time favorite cigar shop is in San Juan. The Doll House. (Cigar House) They have a fine selection of aged stock. At least they used to, I'm not sure it survived the hurricane.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Man the two times I've been to PR we're before I got into cigars it's so unfortunate. I love San Juan though it's the best. Anyway welcome from North Carolina bro enjoy your stay.