What's new

Hello from PuroCigar.com

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just wanted to say I am looking forward to being a part of BOTL and contributing to a great forum. Any suggestions for cigars you are trying to find, any issues with PuroCigar.com, or anything else cigar-related, please let me know.
I have been smoking cigars for forty-three years and am still learning something new every day. My cigar choices have changed a lot over the years (yes, I started with Swisher Sweets and other grocery store varieties), but today I prefer dark wrappers and fuller-bodied cigars, although I don't restrict my choices and always try to find something different that is a great smoke and at a tolerbable price. I have no go-to on cigar size –for a while is was big ring gauges– since every vitola offers a somewhat unique experience (like a lancero versus a gordo).
It's hard to name favorites, but the current list is Warped X46, The Tabernacle Torpedo, Liga Privada Unico Papas Fritas, and the Joya Black, just to name a few. Finishing up The Oscar Habano now with a cup of coffee...great way to start the day.