What's new

Hello From St. Louis

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello BOTL! I've been a member of the Forum since 2016, but haven't introduced myself yet. I guess I've just been stalking, trying to gain as much knowledge as I can. I've been smoking cigars on and off for a while, but relatively still new. I have been more and more serious about cigars and trying to find out what I like and what I don't. I've also been contemplating smoking pipe tobacco, but haven't pulled the trigger on that one yet. Anyway, I look forward to contribute to the BOTL conversations.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Currently South County. Originally from the Ill side though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure how close you are to south city, but there’s a little cigar shop in Soulard called Gran Cru - not the biggest lounge, but lots of good stuff in there that you won’t find in most shops. I’ve discovered a few sticks that I really enjoy, by buying singles there

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how close you are to south city, but there’s a little cigar shop in Soulard called Gran Cru - not the biggest lounge, but lots of good stuff in there that you won’t find in most shops. I’ve discovered a few sticks that I really enjoy, by buying singles there
Great! I’ll have to check it out. There are a couple other Brick and Mortars in the area I haven’t been to yet. There was one in Arnold I went to a while ago, small, not bad selection. Not sure if it’s still there or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk