What's new

Hello from St. Louis

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, new to the thread. Smoking for over a year and would consider myself way beyond enthusiast but no master. Enjoy smoking quite a bit. Actually love it. I stumbled upon BOTL while seeking out larger humidors. I currently have humidor at home that can hold 50 and one at work that holds roughly 8-10. If I really want to increase my collection to the 300+ range, do I need to spend $3000 on a humidor? Can I ask what others do that keep 300, 500 or even 1000 on hand? Thanks in advance and looking forward to educating myself more on the site.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY!

The short answer is NO. Unless you want to show off all your smokes in a massive cabinet in your house and have it in the way. IMO, save the money for the smokes. I'm sure many others here as will I suggest to you- tupperdors (just a cool name for air tight Tupperware), coolers, or winodors for storage.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Welcome to the madness:smuggrin:

No, concentrate on great cigars and get yourself a 150qt marine cooler with some boveda packs.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from the Philly Burbs. Get a cooler. Maybe big lock&locks and get good stogies. Find out what you like and get them. I have a couple of wineadors and only have circulation fans in them. They are kept in the basement. If and when I bring them upstairs, I might plug them in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from KY! No, don't spend 3k unless you're loaded and hate money. Just get a large wine cooler and some shelves for it. Wineadors as they're called. Don't be like me and get an 18 bottle which is now too small.