What's new

Hello from Texas

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi, I’m really glad to meet you guys. I’ve been into cigars since 2002, and was an active member of other boards back then. Just finished my PhD and fell off the grid for a few years while going to school. I look forward to spending more time on the boards. Now that I’m free! I have a wife and two kids, and another due in September. I meditate everyday, and I feel like cigars provide a similar experience as well. I tend to be up late with my cigars on the back patio, with the boards, after the wife and kids are in bed. It’s my me time.

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Welcome from Alabama! And I know what you mean about the meditation aspect. I don't anymore, but I used to. I need to make time for it again. But since I took up cigars, I feel like it's close. My wife has even commented that my overall mood has improved since I started taking my cigar sabbaticals in the evening.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just reading through the newbie trade thread; wow, there are some awesome brothers on this forum!!!!!

Coolbreeze81

Always tired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from San Antonio! I actually been looking into meditation as a form of relaxation (besides cigars). I got 4 children so it is definitely time restricted!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Welcome from San Antonio! I actually been looking into meditation as a form of relaxation (besides cigars). I got 4 children so it is definitely time restricted!
I'm in San Antonio too! Have two kids and one on the way. I'm always interested in sharing a smoke, a drink, a coffee; if we can ever get away, lol!