What's new

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Picked up this wonderful little habit back in the early 90s while living in Reno, NV.
When Brew Brothers opened we'd go have a beer, enjoy a smoke and watch the short-lived Torcedores roll.
Early on I spent time in the Tinder Box, and later Fumare, to pick Dion Giolito big brain regarding anything tobacco.
During warm weather I'll reach for a cigar (roughly eight a week) and switch to a pipe in the winter. My wife also enjoys pipe smoking.
Fortunately, the wife permits cigar smoking inside... IF, I air out the house, pick up my room and do all my homework.
After purchasing my third DC humidor in less than a year it dawned on me. "I might have a problem and this is getting expensive!"
In short order I corrected the situation switching from Spanish Cedar to polypropylene.
Right now my go-to smokes are the Brazilia Gol and Brick House Maduros.
For a yard gar I reach for a Milenario Mad. or an old label Supervisor Selection (2007).
I prefer them med - full bodied Maduro wrapped, and currently tend just over 1500 sticks.
BOTL's friendly knowledgeable disposition might be a tight fit for this grumpy mooncalf.