What's new

Hello from the UP

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, Billy from the UP-upper peninsula- of Michigan here eh. I'm a nurse (murse), and just starting a new career as a RN

Not really new to cigars... been smoking em since I was 19.... But feel like I'm a newb when it comes to the higher end smokes. Graduated from college recently and am finally making some decent money. My daily smokes have always geared toward the $5 or less a stick range. With more funds, Have been able to enjoy some Cohibas and liga privadas on a regular basis recently and am like a kid in a candy store.

Some of my other long time favorites include CAO Brazilia, Joya de Nicuagra Antano, and anything by Camacho. Lean toward more full bodied.

Other interests include collecting anything old and vintage, video games, metal detecting everywhere I can, my dogs, and lifting weights.

Seems like a cool site. Looking forward to checking it out!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Billy, Welcome to BOTL. This is a great group always helping each other out, regardless of what it is. Welcome from Georgia!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Billy and welcome from Chattanooga, Tn. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our community and brotherhood here.