What's new

Hello from unfortunately Chicago

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’s everybody doing.. not new to cigars but new to the forum. First cigar forum I’ve been to.. been smoking cigars on and off for more than a few years.. recently got more and more into it. Honestly I love good whiskey mainly scotch but bourbons come In at a close second.. I think developing the taste for whiskey has really helped me to appreciate and enjoy cigars a lot more than when I used to just smoke them to smoke them. Just Got an early present from my wife which is a 300ct cigar cooler.. looking forward to stocking and aging many a cigars.. hope to hear others opinions, recommendations and to hear what they have stocked in their humidors. Looking forward to learning a lot here. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You will never want for opinions on this forum. Take a couple of weeks to get that cooler properly seasoned and we'll be glad to tell you how to fill it! I've always liked Chicago but I've never had to live there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha.. thanks everyone.. guess it could be worse right? yes pretty much avoid all the lines in this city... lol..

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
How’s everybody doing.. not new to cigars but new to the forum. First cigar forum I’ve been to.. been smoking cigars on and off for more than a few years.. recently got more and more into it. Honestly I love good whiskey mainly scotch but bourbons come In at a close second.. I think developing the taste for whiskey has really helped me to appreciate and enjoy cigars a lot more than when I used to just smoke them to smoke them. Just Got an early present from my wife which is a 300ct cigar cooler.. looking forward to stocking and aging many a cigars.. hope to hear others opinions, recommendations and to hear what they have stocked in their humidors. Looking forward to learning a lot here. Thanks!
Welcome from the business friendly and liberty loving state of Texas. Good luck aging cigars at a 300 ct. you’ll need a couple more of them to be able to keep your hands off of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha... yes a 300 ct is not much...I also have a 100 count... but I can also see another 1 or 3 more in the future..I’m fortunate to have my own cave/ side of the basement.. so as long as I don’t encroach onto the wife’s side I can do with my side as I please! Which I made sure to get in writing!! :LOL:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol... as much as I would like to take credit for training my wife like that....not quite... our sides are clearly divided by a wall and a door.. and smoking inside is out of the question.. well for now. I’m working on that part.. especially as my side has now has also turned into a part time play room for the rugrats......