What's new

Hello from Western NY

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All,
I have been smoking cigars for about 4 years.I dig the me time and relaxation I get every time I light one up. I still dip Grizzly (throw back from college years). I have been trying different samplers and really like the CAO line in general, but am trying new sticks based on some of your recommendations and in Today’s Smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Brockport but we also have cottage at Lake Alice. My wife is from Allegany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know where that is, most of the teachers in the state come from Brockport don't they ? Both my daughters in law are from up in that neck of the woods and my daughter and her family live in Lockport. Small world.
Let me know if you're ever down this way visiting the wife's old stomping grounds.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know where that is, most of the teachers in the state come from Brockport don't they ? Both my daughters in law are from up in that neck of the woods and my daughter and her family live in Lockport. Small world.
Let me know if you're ever down this way visiting the wife's old stomping grounds.
We don’t get back down much but my wife still has family there. Always hit the Beef n Barrel when we do. I will let you know next time we are down, probably around Columbus Day. She misses the fall colors and the hills.