What's new

Hello from...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all, my name is Mike but talk can call me Doc. I’m an active duty army medic. I’m from LA, CA but have lived here in Kentucky for a little over a year now. I very recently (like a few weeks ago) got into cigars. I started with a pipe and enjoyed it but eventually I kind of just got bored of it. So when I went to a liquor store in my girlfriend’s home town and saw the (not sure the proper terminology for it but) humi-room? And thought I’d give one a try. I bought a CAO concert cigar and really enjoyed it. It was a wonderful way to end the day and I instantly fell in love. Any suggestions on cigars to try are welcome. Thanks guys have a good one

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
its called a humidor (in that case a walk in humidor i guess) lol. what other cigars have you tried since then that you've really liked? im sure we can get some suggestions if we know what your taste preferences are

also welcome from NC ;)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Welcome from SW Missouri. I tried a pipe myself a few times and could not get into it either. Cigars are much more reward for the effort, but much more expensive per smoke. Good luck!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its called a humidor (in that case a walk in humidor i guess) lol. what other cigars have you tried since then that you've really liked? im sure we can get some suggestions if we know what your taste preferences are

also welcome from NC ;)
Ok cool, wasn’t sure if there was a different name based on the size or not. One of the Brazilia CAOs and the CAO pilón. That second one is pretty good though I couldn’t tell you much about it. I’ve yet to refine my taste and understand the differences.