What's new

Hello my beautiful people

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings! My name is Erick Darkman Prado, my friends call me Darkie. I have been smoking Cigars for over 20 years now, I also recently picked up smoking a Pipe ( recent as in 2-3 years). I'm was Raised in Los Angeles Ca but now live in Lancaster Ca. ( an hour north of L.A.) I'm an Avid fisherman and used to fish Bass tournaments.

My top five favorite cigars are in no order: Cuban made Fonseca #4, Cuban made Monticristo #2, Padron Anniversary in Maduro, A. Fuentes Opus X and a private label made in Huntington Park Ca by Don Miguel called Robert (after his son). As far as pipes goes, I love Kramers Father Dempsy and I love all thing Savinelli, unfinished pipes are my favorite kinds of pipes.

I just recently started rolling my own cigars, about 3 weeks ago I had no idea that you could do that, ive made one already and it make look like hell but it smoked great, now the hard part is learning how to blend, I'm excited about this. That's he in a nut shel but I do have one last thing to add.....

In 2010 I revived a Organ transplant that saved my life, this allowed me to watch my daughter grow up ( she was 6 month old when I was diagnosed with Liver failure). So if you are able to, please add that little pink Dot to your Drivers license and State I.D. You WILL save a life. If you simply can't for what ever reason, please consider donating Blood, that is just as important.

I have an autoimmune disease that killed my Liver, I was on the waiting list for 8 years until I got so sick I almost died, I survived long enough to receive my second chance but here I am today
I was not a heavy drinker, very social, I never used Drugs, I lived an active lifestyle, I Did Kung fu for many years ( 2nd Degree Black belt in Kung Fu San Soo) I just had bad luck as no one in my family ever had this ( thankful) enjoy life my beautiful people, eat cake, drink in moderation, and light up this Sticks, no one gets out alive, even if you life a healthy lifestyle. Life is too short and special not to enjoy a good Steak, good scotch and a good Cigar.

Peace

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful story. Bows to you and welcome ( from someone who has just joined and has yet to write an intro)