What's new

Hello - new to the site

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Hopefully this is the right place to introduce myself.

I am fairly new to cigars, been smoking for 1-1.5 years. I've fallen hard for the hobby, I absolutely love it. Never thought I would get into it as much as I have. The main thing I love is pairing cigars with different spirits (and coffee) - rum, bourbon, scotch, port, cognac, etc. When I find the right match there's nothing like it. I usually find a really good match for every three or four new cigars I try. Some of my favorite cigars so far are padron 1964 natural corona, padron 1926 maduro #6, la aroma de Cuba belicoso, la palina classic lancero and opus robusto.

I'm not an everyday smoker. I smoke roughly once a week, usually with my girl, and we'll share a cigar or two. On some weeks I'll smoke with a friend or by myself. I like best to smoke at home because I've accumulated a substantial liquor collection and can try out various pairings.

Besides cigars, my other main hobbies are guitar and meditation. I live in Brooklyn, NY.

I've been reading this site for a while, I'm glad now to be a member.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Next forum herf is at Rockaway Beach! Welcome, won't be long before we get you up to a stick a day easy. So many good cigars, so little time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next forum herf is at Rockaway Beach! Welcome, won't be long before we get you up to a stick a day easy. So many good cigars, so little time.
Ha. Trust me, I know. I'm trying hard to keep it that. If I didn't control myself I would be smoking daily.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yep I started with one or two a week, now it's one a day that my wife knows about and a second that she usually doesn't know about.