What's new

Hello!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello BOTL forum -- I'm based in Illinois and some of my favorite brands are: Tatuaje, Padron, Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust, Crowned Heads, Fuente, RomaCraft, and many more. I'm here to learn and connect with other enthusiasts -- cigars are better enjoyed with others. I started a cigar newsletter as a place to learn and tell others what I learn.

I focus more on cigar history and brand history vs. what's new and shiny. I'm not a fan of the way the market is always releasing something new and limited since it's both expensive and difficult to keep up, though I understand why cigar makers do it. I prefer understanding and analyzing core lines. They are often cheaper, accessible, and give insight into the cigar maker's intent. Core line portfolio design is interesting -- whether it be price points, profiles, vitolas, or whether the blender just puts stuff out they like without consideration of whole portfolio strategy. Cigar culture is interesting and rich. Unfortunately, due to it being a tobacco product, cigars get lumped in with cigarettes and vapes, leading to serious misinformation and public perception problems, so I'd also like to get more involved with CRA.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You may consider joining a Cigar of the Month Club if you want to try the newest and different itterations without a lot of investment in time and $. I noticed that to keep subscribers they tend to offer more limited release or private label stuff staying away from cigars most of already smoke. Just a thought. Welcome to the forum