What's new

Help! Habanos Authentic Serial but wrong product description

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have several boxes of cubans that i tried to authenticate on the Habanos sa website. The serial numbers all came back as "originals from habanos sa" but the product description was different. they all came back belonging to a Montecristo no 4 but none of my boxes are this brand. The packaging and cigars looks extremely authentic. i also smoked one and they are definitely cuban. what does this mean. please help.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello. I have several boxes of cubans that i tried to authenticate on the Habanos sa website. The serial numbers all came back as "originals from habanos sa" but the product description was different. they all came back belonging to a Montecristo no 4 but none of my boxes are this brand. The packaging and cigars looks extremely authentic. i also smoked one and they are definitely cuban. what does this mean. please help.
There is a reason that Habanos has the authentication website and this is a good example. If there is a discrepancy than you have a problem. You didn't mention what they are suppose to be so I cannot elaborate on the differences. Use this website (https://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/) to match up what you think happened. Different years have different "securities" so check out the box seal pages on that site. I also use an ultraviolet light (pet urine black light/flashlight) to check for hidden watermarks (see photos). Just because you have "Cuban" cigars doesn't mean they are legitimate, they can be cheap Cuban tobacco 2nds relabeled. They could be short filler instead of long filler etc... Good luck!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Are they different serial numbers, or all the same? Figured you would've said if the same, but just checking...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is anyone else having problems with the verification box on the site? I've tried both edge and chrome but after entering the scan code, checking the scan type I don't get the image to allow me to enter the verification code. Is something wrong with the site or do I have something blocked on my computer?

Thanks

Rating - 95.2%
20   1   1
Is anyone else having problems with the verification box on the site? I've tried both edge and chrome but after entering the scan code, checking the scan type I don't get the image to allow me to enter the verification code. Is something wrong with the site or do I have something blocked on my computer?

Thanks
doesnt work for me either....

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
this site is famous for wrong numbers and not working at times.

no real reason to suspect it to work all the time, so some pics would be handy...

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
@ Ramzi........introduce yourself in the new member section when you get a chance, too.....