What's new

Help Me

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
Anybody have a user manual for the habitat monitor that aristocrat uses?

Mine has the temp or humidity alarm way to low and wont stop beeping even though i am at 68% humidity and 72 degrees (it drops down to about 69-70 at night and then stops beeping)

Please help me the beeping is driving me and the girlfriend CRAZY
:eyequiver:crosseyed:bigeyes::angeryell
:scratchhe:frownno::noemotion:angerhead
:closedmou:frown::thinkidea:popeyes::sadstare:
:timebomb::argh::hanghead::cryloud::lookaroun

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I have mine, but the instructions are several pages long. If you have access to a fax machine, PM me the number and I'll copy my owner's manual at work tomorrow morning and fax it to you.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
p.m. sent
For anyone looking for this in the future:

Defining the setpoints for the Habitat Monitor
-The setpoints are displayed and changed sequentially, in the following order:
-low temperature
-high temperature
-low humidity
-high humidity

To access the setpoints, press and hold the front panel button for approximately six seconds, until the dispalys change, then release the button.
1. The LOW temperature setpoint is displayed in the upper display, the word "LO" is displayed in the lower display.
TO CHANGE THE SETPOINT, simply press the front panel button. The number will increase by one each time the buttons is pressed. The numbers will increase until 99, then begin again at zero ('00). Alternately, press and hold the front panel button until the desired number is displayed. the 'counting' will go faster, the longer the button is held.

Once the desired setpoint is displayed, release the button and wait for ten seconds until you hear a beep. The new value will be stored and the HABITAT MONITOR will automatically advance to the next setpoint.

2. The next setpoint is the HIGH Temp setpoint. The setpoint is displayed in the upper display, the word "HI" is displayed in the lower display. Follow the instructions above to change the setpoint.

3. The next setpoint is the LOW HUMIDITY setpoint. The word "LO" is displayed in the upper display and the low humidity setpoint is lisplayed in the lower display. Follow the instructions above to change the setpoint.

4. The next setpoint is the HIGH HUMIDITY setpoint. The word "HI" is displayed in the upper display and the high humidity setpoint is displayed in the lower display. Follow the instruction above to change the setpoint.

After the High Humidity setpoint has been displayed/adjusted, the displays will clear momentairly, then the temperature and humidity readings will be displayed indicating that the Habitat Monitor has resumed normal operations.

Last edited:

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
sorry to bring back this long dead thread, but I have a Habitat Monitor as well. Is there a way to set the humidifier "activation" threshold. Like at what temperature the fans kick on?

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Any chance that pdf is still floating around?
PM the guy above you...he was last seen Jan 17th...so he should be still around.

On another note, it's strange to see these old threads pulled up and none of the original poster post anymore...

Also, welcome to the forum, when you get a chance go ahead and introduce yourself in the introductions forum.

http://www.botl.org/forums/introductions.23/

and take a gander at the BOTL Pre-Study Package..

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
PM the guy above you...he was last seen Jan 17th...so he should be still around.

On another note, it's strange to see these old threads pulled up and none of the original poster post anymore...

Also, welcome to the forum, when you get a chance go ahead and introduce yourself in the introductions forum.

http://www.botl.org/forums/introductions.23/

and take a gander at the BOTL Pre-Study Package..
None of them exist anymore

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk