What's new

Help my son with a scholariship by voting

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Hey guys my son is making the leap from his first 2 years at a tech school into a regular 4 yr school for his Junior and Senior year. He has applied for what seems like 8,000 scholarships and this is one you can help with. Click on the link read the essay and vote if you care to help him out. Thanks for looking.

http://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/v2/essay45925-Fort_Mill-SC.aspx

Rating - 98.6%
98   1   0
Just read and voted, Marty. Must be a proud papa, I know a bunch of people twice his age that are nowhere near grasping this concept. Limited to just one vote???

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Essay read and vote cast. Looks like he may have gotten more votage if he had been born without a uterus.....oh......wait.....never mind. Best of luck!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Must be a proud papa, I know a bunch of people twice his age that are nowhere near grasping this concept.
this this this this this this this!!!! i mean seriously, we are first world in the US, and should enjoy that, but the sense of entitlement in some kills me!

sorry to thread jack, and your boy is on to one of the big secrets of life: half-a$$ effort yields half-a$$ results. voted, and good luck to him!

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
I care, and I voted!!! Thanks for sharing this with us, Marty. From good parents, come good children! Good luck to him and let us know if we can do anything else to help!