What's new

Henry's cigar tools question

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What exactly does the 'nubber' do? I am gonna order a set of these cause I smoke a bundle cigar that I cant live without but it often has a very tough draw and it's about time I bought some of these. I shoulda got the petroglyph one when I had the chance years ago but I am a fool and lost out on a beautiful piece with that one. I wish someone would start making those again- such a shame to waste that talent.

Jay

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
What exactly does the 'nubber' do? I am gonna order a set of these cause I smoke a bundle cigar that I cant live without but it often has a very tough draw and it's about time I bought some of these. I shoulda got the petroglyph one when I had the chance years ago but I am a fool and lost out on a beautiful piece with that one. I wish someone would start making those again- such a shame to waste that talent.

Jay
I believe you use it when your cigar gets too small to hold 'nub'. Use it to pierce the cigar and continue smoking.

Attachments

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I believe you use it when your cigar gets too small to hold 'nub'. Use it to pierce the cigar and continue smoking.
I used a toothpick for the first time last night. Padron 26 was too good to let it go out. I'm nursing a little blister on my lip today.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like a roach clip. Not that I would know what that is. I just heard someone talk about one. Once. And he said he didn't inhale. :laugh: