What's new

here is another Question

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I haven't had one....and now that I know it's stupid-srtong, I'll probably avoid it. From what I understand, it's an internet/catalog only cigar, right?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Not tried one either, probably too strong for me as well.

I will put a cigar to rest if I no longer enjoy it no matter what the reason. Once not enjoyable, what is the point in smoking it anymore?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got one (Fire) in a noob sampler.... it's still resting in the humi. Given your review and my preference for a milder smoke, I think it will rest there for awhile longer. :eyequiver

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I haven't had one....and now that I know it's stupid-srtong, I'll probably avoid it. From what I understand, it's an internet/catalog only cigar, right?
I purchased mine from a B&M in L.A. I didnt find it to be killer strong like the JdN or the La FLor Dominican Double Ligero. As far as putting a cigar down...the FOG's at our local B&M have a game they play with newbies to see if they are cigar smokers or all talk...its called try the Joya. One of two times I can remember the room spinning when smoking a cigar. Set it down 3/4 of the way through. Didint pick one up again for over a year. Your supposed to enjoy cigars.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I purchased mine from a B&M in L.A. I didnt find it to be killer strong like the JdN or the La FLor Dominican Double Ligero. As far as putting a cigar down...the FOG's at our local B&M have a game they play with newbies to see if they are cigar smokers or all talk...its called try the Joya. One of two times I can remember the room spinning when smoking a cigar. Set it down 3/4 of the way through. Didint pick one up again for over a year. Your supposed to enjoy cigars.
I have yet to try the Fire by PR, but I do like the JdN as we as the LFD DL. They are stong and if it is a given try to eat something before you try one. Like others have said they can put you on your but. My 1st JdN was over the summer, it was about 90 out and I had not had lunch yet and I fired up a 7 by 58 I think and I was not able to finish it.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Y'all makin' me feel like a freak lol..When I first got into cigars...I bought the 90 rated sampler from CI..figured if ima start smoking them might as well get the good stuff..right??? lol..and so far to date I have only had 1 or 2 blech cigars...Anyways..the first one I grabbed out of the sampler was the JDN..looked great..smelled awesome...lit that bad boy up and was like dang...this is an outstanding cigar...tasted wonderful..the aroma was kick ass..no noticeable "kick" like what I have seen posted in this thread..I will say that I got a tatuaje reserva j21 from rob in my nst with him...now THAT cigar made me sit down lol...lips...tongue...whole mouth was numb...was like WOW!!! I was amazed a cigar would/could do that to ya lol...they are definitely one of my all time faves...in terms of strong cigars I have tried..len