What's new

Here we go

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! My name is Joe, I'm 24 years old. I'm from Northern Indiana. I've been a volunteer firefighter for 2 years, I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter and I work for the United States Postal Service. I've been enjoying cigars for about 3 years now. I took advantage of a father's day Sale and got everything I needed and never looked back. I'm really excited to join you all! This is my first forum and I already feel like I'm made the right choice.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Hey everyone! My name is Joe, I'm 24 years old. I'm from Northern Indiana. I've been a volunteer firefighter for 2 years, I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter and I work for the United States Postal Service. I've been enjoying cigars for about 3 years now. I took advantage of a father's day Sale and got everything I needed and never looked back. I'm really excited to join you all! This is my first forum and I already feel like I'm made the right choice.
Welcome to the fold.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from KY.

"Got everything you needed"- LOL. You'll eat those words soon enough.
Got everything I need for at time I should've said lol I've since purchased countless cigars and a couple more humidors. The words have been eaten haha thanks for the welcome