What's new

Herf at Emerald Downs, Auburn WA

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are planning on a little Horsey Herf at Emerald Downs on Saturday, May 20th. The first Herfers will enter the gates at 1PM.

J

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Oh boy!!

Horse racing and herfing two of my favorite things. I don't have anything planned until later that night. So I should be able to make this.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Johnny, Everything looks like a go for me to attend this. Send me a PM with the rest of the details, so I can meet up with you guys.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hotsauce, We will meet at the smoking area by the stage at the southwest corner of the track.

Grandstand entrance, walk outside, turn left.

Walk past the paddock, past the tables where we usually meet.

Walk past the betting windows and beer stand to the stage area.

There are some other smoking ares that we can scope out, but I think this is our best bet.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it, my wife is out of town, there will be a bunch of people though, Smelly4tay, Kazama, Tbkro, Redsquid, Jackmoe, and perhaps sli38. They are a good crowd hope you can make it.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
indyrob said:
Damn...I wish I still lived in T-town.

Me too.. I need a local partner in crime:pitchfork

Johnny:

Thanks for inviting me to this herf. The weather was perfect for herfing, and you hang out with a great bunch of guys that bring a lot of great cigars. I look forward to meeting up with you and the rest of the guys the next chance I get.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Here's Johnny said:
Maybe I should have warned you about that they trade :boxing: in a brutal fashion at times.

Who all showed up?

J

John:

There was 6 of us all togather. I sat next to Kozomo and Jackmoe. I'm kind of bad with names, so I can't recall the rest of them. They were all great guys. I'm going to try to make it to your poker herf. From what they said it sounds like a good time, and I enjoy playing Texas Hold Em.