What's new

Woofador: Herfdog's wine fridge wineadore build

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Saw a guy working on his car on a street near my place today, with some furniture and a wine fridge. The wine fridge had a sign: "25$"

Checked, there was only 15$ in my pockets... The heck why not! so I went by and asked if he'd let it go at 15, he suggested 20 but I told him I had only 15 on me, so he agreed. Its a rather big honeywell wine fridge, but I doubt its thermoelectric. at this price who cares?
There's an ON/OFF switch and some sort of temp-selection knob.

Here's what herfy's wino looks like:

Now to set it up!!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
That's a great come up! Did you pay him in American dollars? Haha. All jokes aside, that's awesome man. Gotta get with Forrest to order some shelves!
nope, not even. 15 CDN. that's like... five bucks for you guys? lol Heck, I can't even get a decent cigar for that price!

I am thinking of using cigar boxes instead of shelves. I like the design on some of the boxes and would be happy to use that instead. Might change my mind later, but in the meanwhile, that's my plan.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thanks @Lezanstar !

So it actually works? Sweet deal then. Though with yalls weather it's probably more for looks than function lol
I haven't tried it yet, and at the price I didn't ask much questions. That said, if broken I am sure I can still make something out of it.

Now, for the records, we might have -40 in the winter (in farenheit) but we still get to have nearing 100 for at least a few weeks in july, with massive humidity. Now, the humidity won't be too much problematic for cigars, but the 100F isn't much fun...

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
That's a great come up! Did you pay him in American dollars? Haha. All jokes aside, that's awesome man. Gotta get with Forrest to order some shelves!
I know people like the drawers either from Forrest or John or whoever but I rather save my money and buy cigars with them. If I want to show off how pretty things look, I would probably wait and buy a cooling cabinet.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
nope, not even. 15 CDN. that's like... five bucks for you guys? lol Heck, I can't even get a decent cigar for that price!

I am thinking of using cigar boxes instead of shelves. I like the design on some of the boxes and would be happy to use that instead. Might change my mind later, but in the meanwhile, that's my plan.
I know what you mean. I got a few boxes that I really like the designs of. I don't have too many boxes, but that should change here in a little :ROFLMAO: