What's new

Hey all you Michiganders!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Got a newb question for ya...haven't found an answer yet, so please don't flame me. What exactly is a bomb? I have an idea, but not sure.

OldPirate

From the Michigan Posse
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checking in to the Michigan thread!

We organize 2-4 herfs a year here in the Holland/Grand Rapids area. The local B&M, George's Smoke Shop, has a sold-out mobile herf coming up November 13. We'll be leaving Holland, hitting GR, Battle Creek and Kalamazoo in a motor home with about a dozen herfers. Woot!!

Summer 2011 will be our 4th annual "Cigar-B-Que" in Holland, MI too.

Hope we see ya along the way!

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Checking in to the Michigan thread!

We organize 2-4 herfs a year here in the Holland/Grand Rapids area. The local B&M, George's Smoke Shop, has a sold-out mobile herf coming up November 13. We'll be leaving Holland, hitting GR, Battle Creek and Kalamazoo in a motor home with about a dozen herfers. Woot!!

Summer 2011 will be our 4th annual "Cigar-B-Que" in Holland, MI too.

Hope we see ya along the way!
Keep us updated as to the timing of the next "Cigar-B-Que" for 2011, along with the other HERF's. The wife has a girl friend in Grand Haven. Good excuse to get over to that side of the state.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its been awhile since this was last posted on but thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to continue it. I am from Bay City, MI

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm in NW Ohio and always looking for somewhere to ride the FJR to and have a smoke. I grew up in the Irish Hills of Michigan, so always good to go home.