What's new

Hey guys

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I see several names I know already. I am a fairly new cigar buff, having started last September or so. I have participated in a couple of PIFs at another place and I had a ball doing that. So far I have a small 25ct. humi and it's full after being bombed today. I also sent my first bomb out last week and the reaction from the recipient was priceless! My favorites right now are Plasencia, FdO grand cameroon, and the Trilogy cameroons. I'm trying to pick up as many different brands and options as I can to try before I starting buying boxes or bundles. I love the cigar community so far, it's very very friendly. I play guitar in my church praise band and bass guitar in a Christian rock band called Crimson Tide. I've been married 20 years and we have two kids, 14 & 11. Life is very busy but I still take time out to enjoy a fine cigar nowadays as I get the chance.

Jim...<><
www.ridewiththetide.com

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hello HAL, Have you seen Dave? ( from 2001 a space oddessy) just so y'all don't think I stopped taking my meds. (or maybe that I started taking my meds).

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
stogies&hoagies said:
Hello HAL, Have you seen Dave? ( from 2001 a space oddessy) just so y'all don't think I stopped taking my meds. (or maybe that I started taking my meds).
Dave's not here man!

Oh, sorry... flashback from the 70's...