What's new

Hey Newt

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Werd :smt023

I figured someone would sooner or later.. I've always found it amusing because I new a guy that was a super geek for the pinguin 8)

Glad it was just that... when I read the topic I thought I was going to get my arse bombed or something :smt031

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
hawkan2580 said:
You will.... :twisted: just in the fullness of time my friend. I've been hording and collecting someting special..... just need to wait for some to arrive :wink:
Well... at least were both playing the same game :twisted: :twisted:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Mississippi Rifleman said:
That avatar is funny as hell. only geeks get it though. LOL

:smt024
Awww damnit! Comeon, fill in the rest of us non-geeks!
Well... it's a Linux thing

If your familar with Linux it's easy... if not which I would guess is the case it may take a little longer to explain.

It's basically the symbols for 2 companys the little devil is freeBSD and the Pinguin is well.. the pinguin which used to be a very big linux release. So basically it was made by fans that like freeBSD (which is still around) more than the pinguin.

there... thats short and simple :lol:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Newt said:
Jwrussell said:

If your familar with Linux it's easy... if not which I would guess is the case it may take a little longer to explain.

It's basically the symbols for 2 companys the little devil is freeBSD and the Pinguin is well.. the pinguin which used to be a very big linux release. So basically it was made by fans that like freeBSD (which is still around) more than the pinguin.

OK, soon as you said Linux I remembered that Penguin deal. Didn't know about freeBSD though. Still too friggin' funny.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yeah...FreeBSD is going balls deep :smt082

That avatar is sweet.

The licking nipple guys scares me :oops:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Newt said:
Jwrussell said:

My neighbor Rob used to be the president of BSDI, and Jeff (he and Rob live together) works for Wind River Systems(used to work for BSDI). Needless to say, they have many posters like that and Jeff even has a little gold figurine of the BSD devil. I always find that picture highly amusing.
:smt077

TYLER

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Newt,

Can you email me a full size image of your avatar?

Ben
sure... the one I have isnt very big.. I snagged it as a gif from somewhere I think... anyways... shoot me a pm or email with your addy and I'll send it right to you.