What's new

Hey there!

Ian T

PhD in Cigar
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey there I am new to this site but a long time puffer. Looking forward to learning a lot and sharing some good smokes with all you BOTL!!! Here is a picture of the top layer of my cooler.... You have to know me better to see deeper. ;) lolView media item 46903

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey bro welcome to BOTL....couldnt see the pic but I'm sure it will surface! Tell us a little more about yourself! Enjoy your stay

Ian T

PhD in Cigar
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey man.. i'm a 27 year old veterinary student and I love enjoying good cigars and bourbon. Tonight I started off with a Oliva V lancer and just finished off a Hemingway Short Story. Thanks for the welcome!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey man.. i'm a 27 year old veterinary student and I love enjoying good cigars and bourbon. Tonight I started off with a Oliva V lancer and just finished off a Hemingway Short Story. Thanks for the welcome!
Nice bro, 4th year RN student here.....vet school? shit....yall have it the worst! 100% objective SoAP notes lol, more like OAP notes...good for you man, I know y'all go into it for 100% dream/passiion 0% money...love it

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good choices; cigars and career field. I know my Vet made a gang of dinero off me and my horses! Big welcome from N.Texas!