What's new

Hi fellow smokers of the world

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

been smoking cigars for over seven years. I like whisky and real ale as well so expect drunken ramblings from a podgy Brit. Smoked my way through a few from that island that you can't get cigars from and found a couple of really good dealers in the states now for buying your cigar choice. The last ones I had were Gurkas, CAO Camaroon, La Perla Hananos (I think that what there called) and Puros Indios. Had the CAO and Puros so far and they were really nice.

Hope to smoke a few with you all down the internet :smokingme

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
:welcome:

Cool, a brother from across the pond! Thanks for joining us and enjoy your stay bro. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cheers, hope to put in a few cigar reviews and whisky shortly. Nice sunny day here for a change, 4:40 pm so nearly time for a light refreshment and cigar

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi windowrx,

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
-Mark Twain

Hopefully a little something before the sleeping as well :devil: followed by the cigar, oh and then alcohol, with another cigar but then definitely some food and sleep

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
:welcome: :welcome:
Johnny7 said:
Hi windowrx,

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
-Mark Twain

Hopefully a little something before the sleeping as well :devil: followed by the cigar, oh and then alcohol, with another cigar but then definitely some food and sleep

Welcome aboard!!!

I think you will fint in nicely, you seem like a well rounded person. :hysterica

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
john tripp said:
:welcome: :welcome:

Welcome aboard!!!

I think you will fit in nicely, you seem like a well rounded person. :hysterica
At my weight very well rounded. Nice to be aboard :bottle: Just had a Gurka, man that was stronger than i thought it was going to be. Everything else i had recently, the CAO Camaroon and Puros Indios were quite mild, but that really had some flavours kicking out.