What's new

Hi From Brazil

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, been in the site before but never posted anything, started smoking back in 2014, mostly cubans my prefered are Romeo and Julieta, but since the prices raised a lot I`ve been trying a lot of brazilians, my prefered are the Daneman`s.
Lately I`m trying to get my hands in some nicaraguans, but here in Brazil we don`t have many options so I`m placing orders on the Grabr and hoping it arrives.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Welcome from St. Louis MO! The quest for non-Cubans in countries where Cubans are readily available fascinates me - why the lack of Nicaraguans in Brazil? Little demand for them? Do taxes drive prices there? Or other reasons?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from St. Louis MO! The quest for non-Cubans in countries where Cubans are readily available fascinates me - why the lack of Nicaraguans in Brazil? Little demand for them? Do taxes drive prices there? Or other reasons?
Well I believe you have some trouble imagining how little it's the market for cigars in most third country world, to make it worse the dam anti tobacco agenda makes a crime to be a smoker and the penalty is applied throughout high taxes.
So to sum up, it's non profitable import most of nicaraguans and since the world think Cubans are the best hands down, most of imports are Cubans and even those don't have great variety.