What's new

Hi from Ft Worth

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello all. Glad I made my way here, and I’ve already enjoyed reading a lot of posts. I’ve loved cigars for about 25 years, but over the past several years I’ve been trying my hand at storing for 2 or 3 years, and aging some even longer. I recently abandoned the 70/70 mentality, and am enjoying them much more now at 62-65%. I’m a musician, and professor of Music, and spend a lot of time in my garage brewery and smoking meat in the backyard. I’m inquisitive and ask a lot of questions, and I look forward to being part of the community. Cheers!

Jackson

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Welcome from an hour north of Amarillo. Born in Fort Worth, raised in Arlington and Burleson. Moved up here in '07. Dont miss the metroplex at all. Way too many people.
62% RH in my humi, 65% in my cooler. Way less burn problems.

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Welcome from an hour north of Amarillo. Born in Fort Worth, raised in Arlington and Burleson. Moved up here in '07. Dont miss the metroplex at all. Way too many people.
62% RH in my humi, 65% in my cooler. Way less burn problems.
I hear you. I was born and raised in Fort Smith, AR. When I moved here I had to learn how to drive Texan.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
@Capn_Jackson welcome from Arlington. We used to have a strong DFW crew in here that ran the boards. I hope we get back there. What part of FW are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk