What's new

Hi from Minnesota

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my is Josh i live in Shakopee,MN with my wife and 3yr old daughter. I love to smoke cigars and tobacco pipes, I also love to hangout around a bonfire with friends at a cabin in the summer time. I like to read, watch movies and be outside. I’m huge Green Bay Packer fan. Thanks for letting me be part of this group

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Welcome from Northern New Jersey. I’ll let the Packers comment go because they are not in my division and they are alright I guess . Well, come to think of it...the Browns are alright when compared to the Giants these days. Anyways, glad to have you on board and welcome again.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from a fellow Minnesotan!

Just drove through Shapokee on Thursday on my way from Maple Grove to Mankato.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome Josh from the northern part of the state. There was a time I worked down in that area. Had the southeast metro so Shakopee and Chanhassen were my out in the country customers. Now that is suburbs. Most were in Hopkins and Eden Prairie.

We won't hold that Packer thing against you ;)

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Hi my is Josh i live in Shakopee,MN with my wife and 3yr old daughter. I love to smoke cigars and tobacco pipes, I also love to hangout around a bonfire with friends at a cabin in the summer time. I like to read, watch movies and be outside. I’m huge Green Bay Packer fan. Thanks for letting me be part of this group
PACKER living in the heart of SKOL(y)(y)(y) I'm partial to the Pack as well because of the GREEN & GOLD!
Welcome to BOTL from KCMO (born & raised in ND)